Then children were brought to him that he might lay his hands on them and pray. The disciples rebuked the people, but Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.” And he laid his hands on them and went away. (Matthew 19:13-15, ESV)
Hello from Coulter Kids! We are very excited to have you check out the great opportunities we offer for children here at Coulter Road Baptist Church. Children of all ages can know that God loves them and has a plan for their lives. Please feel free to email our Children’s Ministry Director, Missy Hughes, at [email protected] for more information.
AREAS OF MINISTRY
- Know that God made them and loves them.
- Know that the Bible is God’s book and it is true.
- Know that prayer is talking to God.
- Know that the Bible is inspired by God.
- Know that sin is anything we think, say, or do that separates us from God.
- Know that repent is to turn away from sin and towards God.
- Know that God will forgive our sins and make us new again.
- Know that the Triune God is Father, Son (Jesus), and Holy Spirit.
- Know that we can always trust God.
- Expect God to be bigger than we can comprehend.
- Know that God has a plan for each person’s life.
- Sunday School @9:15am
- ETC (Kids’ Church) @10:30am*
*ETC is optional for PK-2nd grade children during the main worship hour. Children are also welcome to attend worship with their families.
- Family Meal @5:30pm
- K’POW! (Kids Praise on a Wednesday) @6pm
- Kids’ Missions @6:30pm
- April 8 @10am
- Egg hunt, crafts, games, and more
- Sign up HERE
- June 26-30, 8:30am-12pm
- PreK-5th grade
- Music, crafts, recreation, Bible stories, and lots of fun
Mother’s Day Out
- Tuesdays and Thursdays in the school year, 8:30am-2:30pm
- Class size is limited LEARN MORE