Our theme will be “Follower: Living An Authentic Faith.” Through it, you will be:
- Introduced to the concept of “following” as the true foundation for a faith-relationship with Christ.
- Define what it means to practically follow Jesus in your day-to-day lives.
- Reminded that following Jesus is not without its cost.
- Encouraged as you commit to pursuing an authentic faith with Christ.
- Empowered to make real change in your lives.
Sunday mornings are an exciting time of Bible study and fellowships for students grades 7-12 at CRBC. Our students meet upstairs in the gym for a time of studying God’s Word together. Come join us!
We gather every week at 6:30 in the gym where we expect God to show up in a big way to change lives. On Wednesdays you will experience exciting, relevant teaching, games, and hanging out and making new friends.
We believe that Jesus calls students to devote their lives to Him. Our youth ministry has 3 essentials: